View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #93
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigol View Post
...but I think there is a bug where if an image is bigger that 600 x 800 it won't resize it properly.
Do you mean on the Kobo? Sonys/PocketBook are OK with "over-size" images, both as svg covers and as standby images.

Nooks and Kindles work OK with over-size images as standby images (my Calibre plugin has happy Nook and Kindle users), but I don't know about svg covers.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote