View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #105
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.4.4 Released

Changes in this release:
  • Change the Download shelves as tags behaviour so that if the target is a custom column it always overwrites.

See my previous posts above or the help file for more details. Behaviour is unchanged if you set your destination to be the "tags" column of always appending rather than overwriting.

BTW I hope people don't mind the more frequent "mini updates" - when it's a bug I want it fixed asap, and simple feature requests it is nice to get out of the way too. I would rather a spurt of quick small releases than saving up for some future time that may not eventuate. And they are easier to test in isolation. Hopefully you are all using the Plugin Updater plugin to pick these updates up anyways so it is just a couple of clicks...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote