View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Winner of the Win an iPad Survey

We know, we're a bit late announcing the winner of our Win-an-iPad survey. I very much apologize and beg for your forgiveness. We received almost 2,000 responses which is great! We've been waiting for an analysis of the results since then, which isn't so great. While we could have taken the pleasure to root through all the responses ourselves, it would have taken some considerable time, which, alas, we don't have. So yes, we are still waiting for the results and I am hoping that I can deliver them to you soon.

Now I am proud to announce that our random number cruncher has picked a lucky winner. Let me present to you filip, who is soon to be the proud owner of a gorgeous, brand new Apple iPad. Congratulations, filip!

Thank you to all of you who have participated in the survey and be sure to be on the lookout for our next contests.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote