View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #14
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Now might be a good time to mention that I've also been using the TP2 as an RSS reader. I tried RSS Hub to see how I'd like the process. Calling up individual items is easy enough, and text (again) is clear as a bell. I like the fact that I can swipe my finger along the magnification strip under the screen to resize the text as I need to. Tapping on an item automatically opens the item page, and tapping on "More" will open your default browser and give you the content fairly quickly.

However, the screen won't respond to finger-swipes, only taps to open the item. To scroll down, you have to use the scroll bar on the side of the screen with a fingertip or stylus. Not quite ideal, so I'm checking for other RSS readers that are a bit better.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote