View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 12:06 PM   #18555
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Currently reading...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Got to the half-way point in Dangerous Women and decided to take a Harry Potter break and re-read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I sure enjoyed my re-reading of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets over this holiday season!

Now on to an Amazon Freebie, January's urban fantasy offering from Kindle First, The Line (Witching Savannah, Book One) by J.D. Horn.
I enjoyed reading The Line with some reservations. It was a bit too much into 'romance' for my taste and also seemed to me to be somewhat predictable (with some reservations). As well it kinda' dragged along using a lot of filler till 3/4 of the way through it when then in Chapter 25 it hit me with a big reveal that I hadn't seen coming. Then it started to drag again till it hit me with another reveal!. So I have mixed feelings. Perhaps if it had been edited down to a novella I might have been happier with it? But despite these reservations/criticisms I still enjoyed reading it.

Now back to reading Dangerous Women where a Diana Rowland story is next!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote