View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #18547
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I finished The Enchantment Emporium yesterday; was definitely worth reading in spite of my initial aversion. Not sure I enjoyed it enough to consider the sequel - I have far too many other books to read - but it's not a definite "no, never".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanya View Post
Hi,
I would be interested to read this book also, but I am not sure where I can get and I will more happy if any % discount there. By the way this new year, I just gifted "THE GOLDFINCH" by one of my best friend and continue reading...
If you mean the Harry Potter e-books (as mentioned in the post above yours), the best way to buy them is directly on the Pottermore website: http://shop.pottermore.com/
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote