Thread: Dropbox Help
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #4
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegS View Post
Okay, I give up. Yes, I'm sure this is a no-brainer but I just can't figure it out. I read the Dropbox instructions too, and am still coming up short.

When I use my Dropbox on my computer to move stuff move the Dropbox app on my NC, I can't seem to figure out how to then move the files in my NC to where I want them without having to go through Astro. When I right-click a downloaded file it doesn't give me the option to move the file anywhere, which means I can only access it through the Dropbox. I've resorted to using WiFi File Explorer instead of Dropbox, but I know I'm just doing something wrong. Help!
What are you trying to do with the dropbox files? If you are reading epubs through aldiko you can navigate to the dropbox folder and then import it in the aldiko application.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote