Thread: PDF on Fire
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
At the Fire announcement event, I remember one of the Amazon VPs saying Fire would have 'desktop class' PDF viewing. I have tried a couple of PDFs with the 'Amazon Kindle' app and while it works, it is nothing very special, and lacking features beyond zoom/pan...
Not sure what features you're looking for, but I think when people talk about PDFs on the Fire being better, they're comparing it to the e-ink Kindles. I can tell you that the Fire is dramatically better than my Kindle 3, because of the zooming, panning, color, and speed.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote