View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 02:36 PM   #314
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Received a reply from Amazon this morning directing me to Stanza developer's site. I had witheld any purchase from Amazon for full over a week and had decided not to buy anything from them if they did not do something about Stanza. Apparantly this update is the last one. They should make the source code available to general public. I am sure there will be some one on the Calibre team or elsewhere whoc could develop Stanza.

I would give up Amazon on this issue like I did with Sony over the rootkit issue over 5 years ago. Haven't bought anythig Sony ever since nor ever will in future:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BM...ootkit_scandal
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote