View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 03:16 AM   #657
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
Thanks for the usability report.

That's an interesting comment about sensitivity - I've never heard that problem before and I read every user email we get (maybe 10 or so a day from the 400K+ users). We use standard iOS swipe events, and I'm not sure how we could make it "more" sensitive. I personally tap on the right side for page turn, and when holding with my left hand I do a tiny swipe-left gesture in the bottom left hand corner with my thumb to page turn, and I never notice any kind of problem with the device "registering" the gesture. I read several dozen books on each: iPad, iPhone, Ipod Touch.

I am looking forward to having adding features that allow users to configure tap zones.

Question: Which device and OS are you using? And are your reading PDF or EPUB docs? I'll try to reproduce the issue you are describing if I can to troubleshoot.
I am having exactly the same problem. It takes a long time to register a page turn then because I have got frustrated and tried a second time it suddenly jumps 2 pages. iPad2 with iOS5 reading an ePub book. Seems to be the same with any ePub as well.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote