View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #134
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigibrosse View Post
Good suggestions by Berennk.

On the other hand, I tried the new version (for Touch) but still cannot access the Configuration menu (same problem). I downloaded the last version twice to be sure and rebooted also my Touch in between. Am I the only one (Berennk since you have the Touch as well)?
Bah! I should have done some testing with you before uploading the 'fix', but I felt sure that it would work. Anyway, I'll look at it again, and PM you when I have a version for you to test. Sorry about the hassle.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote