View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #4
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
Thank you!! Yes, I'm talking about the official Amazon cover. I'm so happy to know it doesn't have that problem. I'll probably take the plunge and order one today.

Oh, I almost forgot: Does the ribbon of color that shows when you open the case seem to distract you from reading? I'd like a brighter color, but I'm wondering about that.
No worries with the official PW cover, it's perfect! You'll love it. The color around it doesn't bother me in the least. I have the pink cover. Here's a couple of pics.

sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote