View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 09:35 AM   #10
sourcejedi
Groupie
sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sourcejedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Thanks! I tried the "new azbooka usbboot" (version 1.4b), but that didn't have such a command either. So I hacked up a driver and a parser for the USBboot hex dumps. (Scripting languages rock). I intend to document the process on the OpenInkpot wiki.

It took upwards of 2 hours to dump the root filesystem, but it will be worth it for my peace of mind. I don't want to install a slightly different version of the vendor firmware, and then find that it breaks because they changed the hardware or something.