View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 12:41 AM   #4121
BenChen
EPUB Metadata ******
BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
"UNDEFINED"
i was trying the games menus & top banner went to UNDEFINED with a blank screen.
eventually a pin in the reset slot + power off cured it- I was beginning to think it was unclearable. pin reset alone seemed to have no effect. latest PRS+ version AFAIK, PRS 650
That is a known issue. Basically, it happens if you use too many of the PRS+ apps (Games, Calendar, IntFic, Calculator). I know that on my 650, I can use Chess and CrossWord and things should be OK. But if I need to use another app, I need to shutdown and restart first.
BenChen is offline   Reply With Quote