View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #21496
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Holy mindreader, batwoman.......how did you guess? No. Because I don't want to. Which is probably why I get so upset when I see others on a trail......"hey you kids! Get off my lawn!"

Got the small flashlight, fits on the belt. This one: the QV7
http://www.leevalley.com/US/garden/p...89&cat=52&ap=1

More than I'll need, I'm sure, but handy. And Stitchawl? The WOODS? I'm in the desert mountains. Just some scrub ironwoods and a few other oversized bushes........however, your advice is sound and those three items go in my daypack next.....thank you.
because I KNOW these things!
it may not rain there, but you do get freezing temps at night, right?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote