View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ang7399 View Post
As far as I can tell, I've done everything correctly. I zipped the containing folder and changed it to a .ePub and open it in ePub checker and I get the following error message:
Quote:
:Length of first filename in archive must be 8, but was 30
:Required META-INF/container.xml resource is missing
The first file in an epub must be mimetype, which always contains the string application/epub+zip.
(ePub readers and validity checkers are quite picky about the order in which files are added to the ePub zip file.)
The best way to avoid these issues is to open a working ePub with 7Zip and to add/replace your updated files.
If you want to be on the safe side, edit your ePub with Sigil, which has a built-in validator.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote