View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #138
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Req13 View Post
Thank you for the great plugin. Would it be possible to add the ability to do a bulk "KF8 to epub?" When I select multiple books, it only does one.
That's probably not going to happen, sorry. While I can certainly recognize the attraction of such a feature, it would involve quite an overhaul of the current process. Plus, I just never envisioned the plugin as a bulk converter/processor of any kind. It's mainly intended to inspect the contents of the various kindle formats with a few extra features included for convenience.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote