View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #20
KindleChickie
Connoisseur
KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DX, iPad 2, Kindle 3, Nook simple touch
I really had a hard time getting into audio books at first also. I couldn't for the life of me comprehend, my mind always wondered. But I ordered a couple from books I had read several times and found they worked for me.

I still can't really get into an AB unless I have read the book first, but I now have app. 60 or so books I listen to regularly. I use them to fall asleep, while soaking in the tub, while cleaning house, while driving long distance, etc. I do I really enjoy them.

Some of my favorites: bridges of Madison county, Watership down, devil in a blue dress, prince of tides, the strain trilogy, guilty pleasures, silence of the lambs, etc.

Oh and I can't forget Angela's Ashes read by the author Frank McCourt. I think that was the first book I got into.
KindleChickie is offline   Reply With Quote