View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #48
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Not so much, I'm a know airhead, anyway...

Funny, I read it about once a year, for some obscure reason. It's the kind of book that gives you a peaceful ride, entertaining, not too shaky, and with the perferct pace for me - it does't make me fall asleep in less than 30 min and it won't keep me up late because I can't let it go either.

Anyway, I think that any book needs to be read at the good moment. There is a chemistry between me an a book that is completely unexplainable - it clicks or it doesn't, but I never force the relationship. Quite often, the books that are not a match with me at a given moment will be perfect a year or two after. So I won't force my participation in the club, I'll just navigate alongside of it...
Yeah connections with books are weird. I know a lot of people love GWTW - and I just can't find a connection with it. I have tried and tried and still don't like it. But then again - that's a good thing. How could we talk about books if we all like it the same?
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote