View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Move to the countryside, Zelda. No metro, no buses, no need for a PDA
you don't understand : i don't actually *need* one here either. but i *want* one, just so i can put the Métro app on it and look at all the pretty maps. (i actually have a paper map of the paris métro built in to my agenda, and there are public maps in every station and every train car. i don't care, i still want it !!)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote