View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 05:45 AM   #6
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yeah, except MBP Reader isn't even available on the old site, either; you have to go hither and yon all over the internet to find it, and it's on some (to me) questionable sites where I wouldn't download it, myself.
Thanks to archive.org you can still download it. (You'll have to wait a couple of seconds for the download to start.)

Since the OP is apparently from Germany, s/he most likely bought a used "PONS Großwörterbuch für PDA, Smartphone und PC" hard cover dictionary with a free dictionary CD that included a Mobipocket Reader installer.
(PONS changed their dictionary software a couple of years ago and current editions of these dictionaries no longer include .mobi files.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I don't know why they took Reader down and not Creator, but they did.
IMHO, it doesn't make sense either.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote