Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #16
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
If you must use the pc reader program you can start it up without your t1 plugged in and then set the preferences as you see fit... do not plug in the device while pc reader is running or it will go auto sync on you.. personally I only use the reader software to update the firmware I use calibre for my pc library and conversions, sigil for checking e-pubs, I use dropbox or drag n'drop to add books to the device .. sooner or later you will have problems with sync.. it never fails to screw up something
bla is offline   Reply With Quote