Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:43 AM   #51
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
OMG, why on earth would I not like that?
<snip>
I don't know how on earth you think these two trades are remotely comparable.
And that's why I thought you wouldn't like it! ;-)

But as you then went on to attempt a page-full of comparisons..

As so often, when someone thinks they've beaten a subject into submission, they're actually arguing on the wrong side! Someones asks a question. I answer. Everyone benefits, as far as they;re capable of doing so, no-one loses.

I benefit from clarifing my thinking on the topic well enough to compose a reply. If the questioner is equipped to make use of my advice, fine. If he isn't, no harm done. And, most important of all in the present context, other forum readers overhear and learn - or contribute a better solution.

Or I can be a Grinch. No contest really?
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote