View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Replace actions undo themselves?

Is there a reason why frequently, when I use the replace function to "replace all" in a document, the replacements undo themselves when I return focus to the main Sigil window? This often happens to me in 0.3.4 when I replace all instances in a given file, but never when I replace across all HMTL pages.

This happens to me all the time, but I can't find an issue for it on the tracker. Has nobody else seen it?
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote