View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #36
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by romandesign View Post
I was just kidding, don't take it too seriously

Unfortunately I don't have an answer. I only use collections by authors, so there are no duplicates. I suppose it should do it that way, no reason why it shouldn't. The book can be in different collections by author, tag, and series... You can back up your collections file and try.
So was I, that's what the smiley was for. But back on topic, since the plugin worked so smoothly the first time around, I think I will use the plugin to play around with different scenarios this weekend.