View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
Actually if you use Textile or Markdown syntax in your text output settings italics and a lot of other formatting will be preserved. You should give it a quick try just to see if it will do the trick.
Really?! hmmm...

I'm curious now and the learning cap is on. I will have to experiment with this and let you know how it goes. I'll let you know if I hit a wall or have questions.

Thanks VERY much for this suggestion. Like user_none suggested, converting to text and then back would definitely take care of all the spacing and would help create proper paragraph tags. As long as I can keep most of the text formatting, I can easily fix the paragraph formatting. Because of the way this ebook was created, it was all going to need to be redone anyway. This would definitely save me tons of time.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote