View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:47 AM   #3
Marcela K
Marcela K began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knorke View Post
Hi Marcela,

I think nothing went wrong. When you merge an annotated pdf to a new one (with a new file name) where the comments are marked the m92 internal comments are lost for this file and so you can't see the comment list. The merging makes only sense when you've finished your annotations. This is normal!

If you want to continue the comment process on another m92 or in another directory you only have to copy also the relative directory .onyx where the comment information (annotations and scribblings) are saved. You have to open the original pdf file in the new folder or on the other m92.

Good luck.
oh, thanks! i'll give it a try! however, i don't fully understand (maybe you are also able to help me understand it) what the merging is there for, if i am not able to read the comments on another m92 within the document. this is independent of the comments-list. within the documents it shows that some kind of annotations/comments are inserted, but i am not able to access these comments, while i am able to read them on another device such as a computer, for instance.
Marcela K is offline   Reply With Quote