View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #14
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper Kingsley View Post
Well, I went to the Kindle boards, which were kind of hard to deal with because you ask a question and some people just kind of assume you know what they're talking about because they had a conversation about the same thing 12 months ago...

Anyways, I was thinking that I could put some extras in the Amazon version. Is there a way to replace the copy I've got up with another one or do I have to unpublish then republish? Then I can be like "This is the Super Deluxe Edition" or something.
Just log in at the kdp.amazon.com web site, and you can edit the book details, including uploading a new version of the file.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote