View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Well.....this was a quite interesting book, and a quite interesting take on the attorney-client privilege.

I myself couldn't put it down, and it's definitely on par if not better than alot of the Grisham books I've read.

I really enjoyed at about the half-way mark, the deposition where the court is deciding if that privilege should be lifted, that whole section, while only about 7-10 pages was just a fantastic section, and to me, stuck out.

Worth a heck of a lot more than .99 cents for sure!!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote