View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 11:28 PM   #3
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
I'm OK with it not being transferred to another PC via the Walkman. At first I thought this was a serious gotcha, but not so much. I don't think it quite measures up to the iPod, but that may be just a matter of taste and prejudice (I have had several iPods).

That said, I used to be a Sony person. Of late, quality has gone down across the line and there have been some serious usuability problems in many of the later devices I have bought. In the old days, I would have automatically bought this walkman, but now, not so much.