View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #87
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallNHairyDave View Post
Mmm.

You used to get a whole head of garlic (a big one too!) that had been oven roasted, a big stack of fresh crusty bread, a bowl of olives with feta cheese, a bowl of warmed olive oil with herbs and a bowl of balsamic vinegar. All on a huuge wooden platter. Was enough for two as a starter or one as a garlicy and exceedingly tasty lunch. Was LOVELY - we used to do the 2 hour drive down there JUST for the rustic platter and a walk by the sea after!
oh my god stop it you're making me hungry...

Quote:
Last time we were in, the garlic was small and had been microwaved and was more-or-less raw, the bread was thin sliced, and the oil and vinegar had been mixed together before serving (so you only got 1 bowl).
i see what you mean, yes.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote