View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #5
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady L View Post
Hi all from Pennsylvania, where we have a winter wonderland today! I love this forum. I've learned so much about my device, and the formats of the books! I've downloaded so many books for my CybookGen3, which I absolutely love! I am currently reading the autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, which is fascinating! I planned to take my ereader to the beach in Florida next week, but I'm thinking that I need to bring a cheap paperback instead to play it safe!
Enjoy the Site. and Welcome. I read the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin years ago. What a lazy man!!!! har har.. but he did Stop his vegetarianism and became and omnivore and heavy drinker in his later years.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote