Thread: Silliness Bathroom Bibliomania
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #20
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
"Bog" is a vulgar lower class English term for lavatory, WC, toilet, john. Being a vulgar lower class English person though, bog is my preferred term. Thus "bog book" `= a book read in/on the bog
o.
i.
c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
I'm with you there! If I'm reading anything, it's the side of the box that's been holding my whirlpool tub for the past 7 years. Word of advice... I have a lot of friends that say they wish they could have a whirlpool tub. I would rephrase that and add that what they REALLY want is a whirlpool tub that is out of it's box, installed and working. You really need to be more specific in your wishes, requests, prayers, etcetera!

And where else can you get the privacy or uninterrupted time you need to talk on the phone when you have children than the bathroom... with a functioning lock (to be more specific)?!!!
I totally understand that!!! I have a ten thousand dollar Viking Stove in the corner of my bedroom (which was supposed to be the new kitchen) that has been sitting there for 5 years!

and I know about the privacy issues... I used to be followed into the bathroom by the 2 kids that were my own, occasionally a variety of neighborhood kids, and anywhere from 3 to 8 Newfies. and it was a SMALL bathroom!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote