View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 11:49 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hmm interesting. What I don't like about most of the mobile web portals is that most of them are hardly updated and they look more or less the same. Of course, the advantage with those portals that with online browsers you can read the web on-the-fly without first having to download the content. Well, at least for me, online browsing is still out of question. My regular phone bill gives me already enough reason to jump out of the window...
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote