View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #10
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
I totally agree. I've been using an lcd device as my primary reader for a while and I can confirm that the eyestrain is considerably bigger. :-P
3-6 hrs battery life for reading?
Btw. I would consider tossing around words like invalid conclusion. Has there been a study that proved that that eyestrain is greater or smaller with lcds? Because until then we're still in the category of personal opinions, which are purely subjective.
Except the statement wasn't phrased as an opinion. It comes across as a statement of fact.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote