View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #47
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesnews View Post
I am not sure how to do this on Kobo. I think on the Sony readers with the series tag and number entered, calibre would list the first book on the series on the top so you would always know the ordering.

How do you do this on Kobo? For example, I have a shelf called Harry Potter but how do I make sure that Philosopher Stone is on the top of the list in the shelf?

I don't want to rename each book since in Calibre, I have the series tag and the book number already done.
You can do this with a plugboard to rewrite the title when you send it to the device. Have a look at PeterT's Quick Guide for some suggestions.

Last edited by davidfor; 10-12-2012 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Beaten: Remember to refresh before posting.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote