View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:07 PM   #6
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
I tried the prc version first and it showed up with the original (incorrectly formatted title) on my kindle, even though it shows up correctly in Calibre. That has also been my experience with other books.

After seeing the justification problem on my kindle, I found and checked the "no text justification" button, closed Calibre, then reopened it and reformatted the book as mobi, but it still was justified. I think it replaced the original mobi file, based on the date.

One other piece of information -- although the original file (prc) was left-justified on the kindle, it was full-justified when I opened it on my laptop in Calibre (or python, whatever that is...)

Yours in confusion,

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote