View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Justification in prc to mobi conversion

Hi,

I have an e-book that I downloaded in .prc format to read on my Kindle. Because the title was not showing up properly, I imported it into Calibre and altered the metadata. As I understand it, I then have to convert to mobi in order to get the book title to show up properly in the kindle. That worked fine, but I noticed that the book was full-justified rather than left-justifed, unlike the original prc version. I could not change this in my kindle (K1), even though the command exists. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote