View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:24 AM   #38
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Apparently none of my CDs are among the 50,000 included in the program!
I am happy to report that this evening I have found six AutoRip albums in my Amazon Cloud.

Unfortunately, three of the six are Christmas albums, so it will be eleven months before I enjoy them!

I thought there would be more, but perhaps many of my purchases have been from Marketplace Sellers.

From 1997 to about 2007, many of my CD purchases were from the now-defunct BMG Record Club.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote