View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #120
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Molen View Post
Yes, thanks for posting the photos and some more info. I think this clinches it... pending reviews (I rarely pre-order anything) I do believe I'll be getting a Nexus 10 next month.

Those of you with Nexus 7s, how much space does the OS eat up?
Engadget already have a hands on review of it and they have nothing but praise for it,if i did not already have a nexus 7 that im very happy with i would buy a nexus 10 as it hits all other tablets out of the park on price and performance,and specs just like the nexus 7.

With google you can rest easy in knowing that you will get updates very quickly so your investment will be up to date unlike Samsung for instance who have a ever growing list of devices with outdated OS.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/29/n...ands-on-video/

YOUTUBE hands on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCN7Y3e6MIU

''It's no secret that this particular tablet is ready for some serious hand-to-hand combat against the iPad, possessing a rather stunning set of components and solid build quality''

''We were even more impressed than we had anticipated, as the tablet features some of the most detailed and smoothest graphics we've seen''

''Of course, it doesn't hurt that the Nexus 10 offers a 2,560 x 1,600 display, which equates to just over 300ppi. For comparison, the new iPad packs a 2,048 x 1,536 panel for a pixel density of 264. Numbers are just numbers, of course, but the "True RGB Real Stripe PLS" screen is definitely one of the nicest we've gazed upon. Pixelation was nearly non-existent, viewing angles were great and colors were amazingly vibrant. It's also supported with Gorilla Glass 2.''

''a full 9,000mAh lithium-polymer battery that Google promises will deliver nine hours of video playback and 500 hours of standby. It's thinner and lighter than an iPad, registering at 8.9mm thick and 21.2 ounces (603g), but it doesn't seem to be cheaply built -- in fact, its soft-touch finish felt quite sturdy and solid to us.''

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-31-2012 at 10:18 AM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote