View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #9
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Ok, so I've got a fresh 3.4 K3 and I've just installed the version 11 jailbreak on it. When I put the update_k3-3.1-create_updater.bin into the root of it (over USB) the Update your Kindle menu is greyed out even tho this file name is in the whitelist.

When I just reboot the Kindle it says update was not successful.

I would appreciate any help on how to run the create-updater on the new 3.4 K3 firmware.