View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #5
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
These guys just dont get it ... amazon isnt planing to make money on the device.. they will make it up on apps,books,movies,,music, tv shows.

Do these journalists really think amazon cares that they lost $10 on selling me the kindle 3 on the cheap last year? when between my wife and i we have purchased and read 70 books in the last year from them?. im not a mathmetician but i think amazon's profit from the 70 books ive bought last year GREATLY exceeds the slight loss on the kindle 3.

Another example, ive purchased over 700 songs, 30 apps 14 movies, 5 complete seasons of tv shows on itunes in the last 3 years with thier idevices.... if i like the kindle fire and it replaces my idevices Amazon will make a MUCH larger amount of money of me in the next 2-3 years than they would lose on the slight loss on the kindle fire.
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote