View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenekkid View Post
cripes I certainly hope it's not another awful 16:9 ratio screen. A 10.1" slate with that screen ratio would be like reading a papyrus scroll not a book or computer screen, plus it's actually a small screen not as large and the PR would imply.
Yeah, I'm skeptical about the iPad for a lot of reasons, but I do think that a 4:3 screen makes much more sense for a tablet than 16:9. Even though it is - at 9.7" - smaller diagonally, it actually has more area than a 10.1" 16:9 screen.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote