Thread: Seriousness Writing a blog
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Making it more particular, I remember in particular my defunct anime reviews blog. While I started making some definitions that I later never used xD, looking for loads of pictures that were irrelevant and stuff, when I started to review them it was fun. I reviewed about 20 works, watching them from tip to toe, and I started having sporadical comments and so on, but then I got tired. I intended to make a review every week, but watching ca. 520 minutes for a usual 26-eps flick (changing episodes and misclicking and, well, being human, would round it up to 540 minutes, that is, 9 hours) in a sole week proved to beat my time management abilities, which are not too big to start with. And that doesn't count finding the series, downloading it beforehand, and, well, gathering my thoughts and writing the review.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote