View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 11:53 AM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Christie, Agatha: The Mysterious Affair at Styles v3.0 2007-12-19

Here is one of the best loved literary detectives. This is the first appearance of the great Hercule Poirot.

Quote:
Agatha Christie launches the legendary career of Hercule Poirot with this classic tale of intrigue. Did one of the Cavendish brothers poison their stepmother, Mrs. Iglethorp, or was it her new husband?
I hope everyone enjoys this classic mystery. Again like always, if you find any mistakes that I made or were made in the original file, please let me know so I can fix it.

Version 1.0 was viewed 145 times
Version 1.5 was viewed 174 times
Version 2.0 was viewed 9 times

Last edited by JSWolf; 08-23-2009 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Moved to US server.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote