View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #10
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rana View Post
Instead of getting into the duel here I just ordered the Tuff-Luv case from i-nique. Yes, it is a bit more money, but looks like a REALLY nice case, and I like the way it folds (up-down and not sideways)
One of the things I like about the TL is that you can use the cover flap to prop up the 505 on a table.

The case has a built in strut that is supposed to be used for that purpose, but I find the angle to be too acute. It appears to be about 60 degrees. But the cover lets me have a 45 degree angle.

If I could figure out some way to remove the built in strut without damaging the case, I'd take it off entirely. It would make the thing that much easier to hold.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote