View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
Kretzer
out of depth
Kretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad2, iPhone 5, Kindle3 3G
Hello from Austria

Greetings, kind mobile readers!
Thought I'd finally say hello after lurking in the shade for a long while.

I've been reading here occasionally and already learned a lot, most valuable was the introduction to Calibre and Sigil - I wouldn't want to be without Calibre anymore.

What else is there to say? I like reading (obviously) and I like gadgets, but I've also got a lot of paper books sitting everywhere in the house.
My first experience with e-reading was on the iPhone 3GS with iBooks and Stanza (which I still mourn), I found that surprisingly pleasant, and still read books on the iPhone, because it's always with me. In 2010 I bought a Kindle keyboard, and I still enjoy reading on this - particularly when I want to concentrate on the text itself.

I try to keep myself from buying too much electronic stuff, but I do feel that an iPad Mini with a higher resolution would be a really nice thing to have ...
Kretzer is offline   Reply With Quote