View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 06:06 AM   #10
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
In all seriousness, WHERE do you shop?

I can find just about any dtb book, except current releases, for much cheaper on the Amazon marketplace than I can anywhere on the internet in ebook form.

And there are a lot of books I can't find at all in ebook form [Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champion series springs to mind].

So ebooks, for me, have a lesser selection and cost more.

The benefits of not taking up space, in our condo or in my bookbag, are what drew me, and keep drawing me, to the ebook.
Where do I shop? In South Africa where I live of course.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote