Thread: PRS-650 Sluggish performance
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
It happened a couple of months ago, and then just now. I was halfway through a book, so not sure it could be related to that specifically. If I had to guess, I'd say the battery was lower than the indicator was showing? The whole device went into slow motion, not just regarding that specific book. Bringing the battery level back to a full charge has restored the snappy page turns. I'm hoping the battery isn't somehow "failing"?
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote