View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #9
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
Yes. Let us know. I'm always interested in use cases.

I'm sure I'll go back to it, probably for traveling & need the longer battery life.

I mean it's a great device, just liking the Fire more for now. Lol.
I bought it simply to have an eInk device around when conditions warrant it. Other than that, I plan to make use of it for audiobooks. Just signed up for an audible.com membership. You get a complimentary audio subscription to the Wall Street Journal or NY Times (you can switch back and forth if you choose). I know I can use the Audible app on the Fire or any tablet. Looking forward to the compact size of the Touch for this purpose though. Whether it's in the car or someplace else.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote